A great dessert perfect for festivals like Diwali or for any kids party. Children would love this.
Milkmaid (Condensed Milk) – 1 tin (about 400 gms)
Ghee – 2 tblsp
Cocoa Powder – 1 tsp
Sugar – 6 to 7 tblsp
Almonds – few, chopped (optional)
1. Heat ghee in a pan.
2. Add the condensed milk and reduce flame to low.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. When it starts to come together, add cocoa powder and stir to mix well.
5. When it starts to thicken, transfer and spread out onto a greased plate.
6. Allow it to cool.
7. Before it hardens fully, cut into desired shapes.
8. Sprinkle almonds on top.
9. Serve as a dessert.
10. Store in an airtight container.