Serves : 5 people
1 medium size Onion
5-6 pieces of Garlic
1 medium cup Soya(nutrela) thin crusted
1 medium Tomato
Pav Bhaji Masala
Salt to taste
2 cups of Rice
1) Soak soya in water-milk for atleast 3-4 hrs.
2) Take a pan, add one tea spoon of oil, when oil gets warm add 1/2 tea spoon of jeera. Then add finely cut garlic in it .let garlic turn little pinkish then add onion (cut half a onion into small pieces and the remaining half long). Allow the onion to turn brown, then add soya minus the water-milk you soaked it in. Also save the liquid do not discard it.
3) Add salt + 1 teaspoon pav bhaji masala( add one an half teaspoon if you like it to be spicey) + a pinch of garam masala .
4) Add finely cut tamato, add the liquid (water-milk), cover the pan for 5 mins, let the water dry.
5) Add rice and water ( 2 cups of rice * 3 cups of water – 6 cups of water).
6) Check if rice is soft enough for you to serve.
7) Enjoy your pulao.