The cocktail is part of New Orleans society and it is always flamboyantly presented, so go to town on this one!
- Gin – 4 parts
- Orange Flower Water – 4 dashes
- Single Cream – 2 tblsp
- Egg White – 2, small
- Icing Sugar – 4 tsp
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Soda Water
- Orange Peel
- Orange Flower
- Combine the lemon juice, icing sugar, egg white, gin, orange flower water and cream.
- Shake over ice until well frosted.
- Strain into a chilled tall tumbler.
- Top up with soda water.
- Garnish with orange peel and flower.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !