The classic Collins drink is made with gin, but its many variations are made with other spirits, so try this one for size.
- Vodka – 1 part
- Elderflower Cordial – 1/3 part
- White Cranberry and Apple Juice – 1 1/2 parts
- Soda Water as required
- Ice cubes
- Cranberries to garnish
- Lemon Slice to garnish
- Combine and mix the vodka, elderflower cordial and cranberry and apple juice.
- Shake over ice until well frosted.
- Strain into a Collins glass with more ice.
- Add soda water.
- Garnish with cranberries and lemon slice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !