You can buy most flavoured vodkas, but you can also make your own. Add a small quantity of the flavouring you require to a bottle of vodka and keep aside for 12 hours.
- Raspberry Vodka – 1 part
- Chambord – 1/2 part
- Cranberry Juice – 1/2 part
- Raspberry Juice – 1/2 part
- Apple Juice – 1/2 part
- Lemonade – as required
- Ice cubes, crushed
- Apple Slices to garnish
- Mix the vodka, Chambord, cranberry and raspberry juice with crushed ice in a chilled glass.
- Add the apple juice and stir.
- Top up with lemonade and garnish with apple slices.
- Serve chill.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !