This makes for a fabulous after-dinner treat. It’s usually made with Stolichnaya Vodka and Amarula, a South African cream liqueur with a caramel flavour.
- Vodka – 1 part
- Amarula – 1 part
- Caster Sugar – 2 tsp
- Espresso – 2 parts
- Ice Cubes – crushed
- Put the ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour the coffee and vodka.
- Add sugar and cover.
- Shake vigorously for 10 to 20 seconds, until the outside of the shaker is misted.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Float the Amarula on top.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !