Pear brandy has a delicate fragrance and lovely flavour, but don’t confuse it with pear liqueur.
- Vodka – 1 part
- Pear Brandy – 1 part
- Caster Sugar – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder – a pinch
- Lemon Wedge – 1
- Ice cubes – crushed
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in a saucer.
- Rub the outside rim of a cocktail glass with the lemon wedge.
- Then dip it into the sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Keep aside.
- Put the ice cubes in a jug and pour the vodka and pear brandy.
- Stir well and strain into the glass.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !