We may never know what happens on Mars but we can let the imagination wonder.
- Vodka – 1 measure, frozen
- Orange Juice – 2 measures, chilled
- Ice cubes
- White Rum – 1/4 measure, frozen
- A dash of Grenadine, chilled
- Cocktail Cherry
- Orange Peel Twist
- Stir the orange juice and vodka over ice until well frosted.
- Strain into a chilled goblet or wine glass.
- Stir the rum and grenadine together.
- Pour slowly into the middle of the juice so the red colour spreads gently outwards.
- Garnish with cherry and orange peel twist.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !