A quick and delicious lunchbox recipe.
Raw Rice – 1 cup, washed
Onion – 1, big, finely chopped
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 3, chopped
Potatoes – 2, big, finely chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pressure pan over medium flame.
2. Add ginger garlic paste, onions, tomatoes, green chillies, potatoes and saute for 2 minutes.
3. Add salt, rice and enough water.
4. Mix well and cover the pan with a lid.
5. Pressure cook till 3 whistles.
6. Remove and keep aside till the pressure reduces.
7. Transfer to a serving dish.
8. Serve hot.