500 gm cauliflower
100 gm tomatoes, chopped
100 gm ghee
10 gm cumin
5 bay leaves
2 small cardamoms
4 gm hing
2 gm turmeric
10 gm garam masala powder
20 gm ginger and green chillies, chopped
Salt to taste 10 gm
green coriander, chopped
* Wash the cauliflower and grate it.
* Put a kadhai on the flame, add ghee, cumin, bay leaf, clove, small cardamom, hing, when the masala starts crackling add turmeric, ginger, green chillies, saute for a few minutes.
* Now add cauliflower and cook it on slow flame for 12-15 minutes.
* Add chopped tomatoes, garam masala and salt.
* Cook it for another 7-8 minutes. Add a little water.
* Saute for 2-3 minutes and serve hot, garnished with chopped coriander.