This drink is based on the traditional Hawaiian rules for rum punch: one part sour, two parts sweet, three parts strong and four parts weak. It’s guaranteed to blow the roof off any civilized gathering.
- Light Rum – 1 ounce
- Myer’s Original Dark Rum – 1 1/2 ounces
- Frangelico – 1 ounce
- Kahlua – 1/2 ounce
- Pineapple Juice – 3 ounces
- Fresh Lime Juice – 1 ounce
- Superfine Sugar – 1 tblsp
- Lime Wedge
- Shake the liquid ingredients vigorously with ice.
- Strain into a chilled large Collins glass.
- Squeeze the lime wedge over the drink and drop it in.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !