This coconut-flavored Malibu rum is spiced up with an intriguing blend of rich coconut milk and Goldschlager, the Swiss cinnamon liqueur swirling with gold leaf, to send your palate on vacation to a remote Pacific island.
- Malibu (or any other coconut-flavored rum) – 1 1/2 ounces
- Thai Coconut Milk – 1 ounce
- Goldschlager – 1/4 ounce (or any cinnamon schnapps)
- Ground Cinnamon
- Orange Blossom
- Shake the liquid ingredients vigorously with ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Sprinkle a dusting of cinnamon over the top.
- Float the orange blossom on the drink.