This blue-hued elixir made with Malibu, the rum-based coconut-flavored liqueur from the Caribbean, and a wave of orange and almond flavors is so good, it will surely knock you right off your surfboard.
- Malibu – 1 1/2 ounces (or any other coconut-flavored rum)
- Blue Curacao – 1 ounce
- Fresh Lime Juice – 3/4 ounce
- Amaretto – 1/2 ounce
- Coconut Cream – 1 tblsp
- Superfine Sugar – 1 tsp
- Lime Juice
- Small Orchid
- Shake the liquid ingredients and sugar vigorously with ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the lime slice and orchid.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !