Laced with amaretto and the infamous anise-flavored, chartreuse-hued absinthe, this creamy potion is full of powerful island magic.
- Barbancourt Rum – 1 1/2 ounces
- Absente – 1/2 ounce (or use Pernod)
- Amaretto – 1/2 ounce
- Vanilla Ice Cream – 1/4 cup, softened
- Ground Nutmeg
- Chocolate Shavings
- Combine all the ingredients except the garnishes in a blender with 1/2 cup ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Dust the top with the nutmeg.
- Sprinkle chocolate shavings.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !