For those who dig bananas, this is the drink for you. This sultry, vanilla-infused martini has just a whisper of banana. Vanilla-infused rum is easy to make and great to have on hand. Simply place a few long vanilla beans in a bottle of silver or gold rum, and let stand for at least a week.
- 99 Bananas Liqueur (or Crème de Banane) – 1 tblsp
- Vanilla-infused Rum – 2 ounces
- Half a vanilla bean
- Coat the inside of a chilled cocktail glass with the banana liqueur.
- Discard any remaining liqueur.
- Stir the vanilla-infused rum in a mixing glass with ice.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with the vanilla bean.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !