The legendary Damiana Liqueur from Baja California, Mexico, is a sweet, flowery herbal liqueur that possesses a reputation as a powerful aphrodisiac. In this version, the heady notes of Barbancourt rum and Damiana replace the traditional cachaca and warm up the fresh limes and tangerine juice.
- Damiana Liqueur – 1 ounce
- Barbancourt Rum – 1 1/2 ounces
- Fresh Tangerine Juice – 3 ounces
- Honey – 1 tblsp
- Lime – 1, quartered
- Squeeze the lime into a chilled doubled old-fashioned glass and then drop in.
- Add the honey and Damiana.
- Muddle with the limes.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour in the rum and tangerine juice.
- Stir briefly.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !