This cocktail mixes rum’s fiery cousin with the brandy-orange warmth of Cointreau, a splash of tangy cranberry, and the mellow hazelnut flavor of Frangelico for a surprising chocolate like finish.
- Light Rum – 1 1/2 ounces
- Frangelico – 1 ounce
- Cointreau – 1/2 ounce
- Fresh Lime Juice – 3/4 ounce
- Cranberry Juice – 3/4 ounce
- Honey – 1 tblsp
- Cranberries – 2
- Lime Wedge
- Combine the liquid ingredients in a blender with 1/2 cup of rice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the cranberries and lime wedge.
- Serve with a straw.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !