An exotic spin on the Daiquiri, this cocktail pairs sweet guava nectar with honey, melon, strawberries, Barbancourt rum and a delicate lime tang. They come together beautifully in this pink-hued flower of a drink that’s pleasantly reminiscent of pink grapefruit.
- Rhum Barbancourt – 2 ounces
- Guava Nectar – 2 ounces
- Fresh Lime Juice – 3/4 ounce
- Superfine Sugar – 1 tsp
- Lime Peel Spiral
- Shake the liquid ingredients and sugar vigorously with ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the lime peel spiral.