Intrigued by the possibilities of lemon-flavored rum and the sweet orange flavor of blue curacao, this citrusy, sugar-dusted, aquamarine potion laps at the sides of the cocktail glass like an incoming tide.
- Citron Rum – 2 ounces
- Blue Curacao – 1/2 ounce
- Sweet and Sour Syrup – 1/2 ounce
- Orange Blossom
- Lemon Wedge
- Rub the rim of a chilled cocktail glass with the lemon wedge and rim with sugar.
- Shake the liquid ingredients vigorously with ice.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Float the orange blossom on top.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !