This smooth, celadon-hued drink is so luscious and good for you too! It has all the zing of a good margarita, yet ripe avocado gives the drink a rich, creamy texture. It’s a great alternative to the predictable libations for Sunday brunch.
- Silver Tequila – 1 1/2 ounces
- Cointreau – 1/2 ounce
- Fresh Lime Juice – 1 ounce
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 1/2 ounce
- Ripe Avocado – 1/4 cup, diced
- Half-and-half – 1 ounce
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Lime Wedge
- Avocado Slice
- Combine all the ingredients, except the lime wedge and avocado slice, in a blender with 1/2 cup of ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with lime wedge and avocado slice.