The lush pitcher of paradise will send you and your beach mates into hammockacious bliss, so be sure to set aside some serious leisure time to enjoy it. This margarita is made with ripe papaya and Damaiana liqueur, a legendary herbal aphrodisiac from Baja.
- Ripe Papaya – 2 cups, cubed
- Sweet and Sour Syrup – 6 ounces
- Silver Tequila – 6 ounces
- Damiana Liqueur – 2 ounces
- Lime Wedges – 4
- Chill 4 margarita glasses.
- Set aside.
- In a blender, mix the papaya, sweet and sour syrup, tequila and Damiana until thoroughly blended.
- Add 2 cups of ice and blend until smooth.
- Divide evenly among the 4 glasses.
- Garnish with a skewered lime wedge.