In this case, a reposado brings a mellow, rich dimension to two favourite cocktail components, tart grapefruit juice and bitter Campari, creating a refreshing and bubbly summer highball.
- Reposado Tequila – 2 ounces
- Fresh Grapefruit Juice – 2 ounces
- Campari – 1/2 ounce
- Chilled Club Soda – 2 to 3 ounces
- Orange Twist
- Shake the tequila, grapefruit juice and Campari vigorously with ice.
- Strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Top with club soda and stir gently.
- Twist the orange peel over the drink and drop it in.