Bursting with enough decadent flavour to corrupt even the most pious, this fruity concoction melds Frangelico, the Italian liqueur with the assertive hazelnut flavour and subtle tones of berries and flowers, with citrus juice and fruity maraschino, a sour-cherry liqueur that is more dry than sweet.
- Reposado Tequila – 2 ounces
- Fresh Orange Juice – 1 1/2 ounces
- Maraschino Liqueur – 1/2 ounce
- Frangelico – 1/4 ounce
- Orange Slice
- Shake the liquid ingredients vigorously with ice.
- Strain into an ice-filled old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with the orange slice.