Not only does it bring a sweet and fruity muskmelon depth to the classic tequila-lime-orange triangulation, but the vibrant chartreuse-green hue of Midori gives this drink an otherworldly appeal.
- Silver Tequila – 1 1/2 ounces
- Midori Liqueur – 1 ounce
- Harlequin Orange Liqueur – 1/2 ounce
- Fresh Lime Juice – 1/2 ounce
- Sugar – 1 tblsp
- Lemon Twist
- Lime Wedge
- Rub the rim of a chilled margarita glass with the lime wedge and rim with salt.
- Shake the tequila, Midori, orange liqueur, lime juice and sugar vigorously with salt.
- Strain into the prepared glass, filled with ice.
- Garnish with the lemon twist.