This is also known as Golden Margarita due to the use of a gold-hued tequila in place of the silver. This cocktail must be made with a rich, warm premium (100% agave) reposado as well as Grand Marnier, a Cognac-based orange liqueur, to deliver the ultimate margarita experience.
- Reposado Tequila – 2 ounces
- Grand Marnier – 1 ounce
- Fresh Lime Juice – 1 ounce
- Lime Peel to garnish
- Shake all the liquid ingredients with ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the lime peel.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !