Here is a non-alcoholic pick-me-up that is awash with healthy vitamins. The only thing that you will have to grit your teeth over is the noise of the blender.
- Green Apple – 1, cored and chopped
- Carrots – 3, peeled and chopped
- Mango – 1, peeled and stoned
- Fresh Orange Juice – 7 parts
- Hulled Strawberries
- Slice of Orange
- Place the green apple, carrots and mango in the blender bowl and process to a pulp.
- Add the orange juice and the strawberries and process again.
- Strain through a sieve, pressing out all the juice from the residue of pulp with the back of a spoon.
- Pour into a highball glass over ice.
- Garnish with the slice of orange.