In common with most hangover cures, the tradition here is to down the drink in one!
- Brandy – 1 part
- Cider Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Worcestershire Sauce – 1 tblsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 1 tsp
- Angostura Bitters – a dash
- Fresh Egg Yolk
- Cayenne Pepper
- Ice Cubes
- Quarter fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Add the brandy, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and bitters.
- Shake thoroughly.
- Strain into a lowball glass over two more ice cubes.
- Float the egg yolk on top of the drink, taking care not to break it, and sprinkle it lightly with a pinch of cayenne pepper.