It’s the old nursery song that gave this cooling cocktail it’s name – and, with this sure and safe recipe, there’s absolutely no risk at all of an unwelcome chopper coming to “chop off your head”.
- Orange Juice
- Bitter Lemon
- Crushed Ice
- Lemon and Orange slices to garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker a quarter full of crushed ice, followed by orange juice.
- Shake well and pour it into a Collins or highball glass.
- Add the bitter lemon and stir.
- Garnish with the lemon and orange slices.
- Serve with a straw.