This is a tried and tested standby that is always certain to please. All you do is to take the “Bloody” out of the Bloody Mary by removing the alcohol.
- Tomato Juice
- Lemon Juice – 1/2 part
- Tabasco Sauce – a dash, per glass
- Worcestershire Sauce – a dash, per glass
- Celery Salt
- Freshly Ground White Pepper
- Ice Cubes
- A Stick of Celery to garnish
- Half-fill a cocktail shaker with the ice cubes.
- Add the tomato and lemon juice, followed by the other seasonings.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a highball glass, garnishing the drink with the celery stick.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !