Green demons, dragons and hornets also feature in the cocktail repertoire, though, for most of us, a Green Devil is more than enough to handle.
- Gin – 2 parts
- Lime Juice – 1 part
- Green Crème de Menthe – 2 parts
- Ice Cubes
- Mint Leaves
- Quarter fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Add the gin, lime juice and Crème de Menthe.
- Shake well and strain into an old-fashioned glass over a couple of ice cubes.
- Crush the mint leaves and drop them into the drink.
Whats 1 part or 2 parts equivalent of
A point of comparison to measurement.
One part becomes the standard to which other ingredients are compared and measured.
If for example a recipe calls for one part of A item and two of B another. it contains twice as much of B as A.