Sloe gin has a rich fruity flavour that mixes well and is a great base for long drinks.
- Sloe Gin – 1/2 measure
- Southern Comfort – 1/2 measure
- Vodka – 1 measure
- Amaretto – 1 tsp
- Ice cubes
- Galliano – a splash
- Orange Juice
- Orange Peel Twist
- Shake the gin, southern comfort, vodka and amaretto over ice cubes.
- Strain into a chilled long glass filled with ice cubes.
- Splash the Galliano and top with a little orange juice.
- Gently squeeze the orange peel and drop it in.
- Serve with a stirrer.