This is an extremely refreshing cocktail that is simplicity itself to shake and make. To vary the flavour, try substituting other kinds of mint for the fresh peppermint specified here.
- Sugar – 1 tblsp
- Soda Water
- Fresh Peppermint – 4 sprigs
- Gin – 2 parts
- Cracked Ice
- Slice of Lemon
- Mint to garnish
- Muddle the sugar with the soda water and the mint in a cocktail shaker.
- Half-fill the shaker with the cracked ice.
- Add the gin and shake well. Ensure the flavour of the mint gets into gin.
- Strain into a glass and add the lemon slice and some mint.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !