A Pink Lady is, as its name implies, a deliciously decadent relation of the White Lady that fully merits the garnish it is traditionally given. The drink tastes just as wonderful as it looks.
- Gin – 1 part
- Calvados – 1 part
- Lime Juice – 1 part
- Half an egg white per glass
- Cream – 1 tsp, per glass
- Grenadine Dashes – 5
- Ice Cubes
- Slice of Lime
- Half-fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the gin, Calvados, lime juice, cream and egg white.
- Shake thoroughly.
- Shake well and strain into a sugar-frosted cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the lime slice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !