In the cocktail world, sours come in all kinds of varieties – as well as brandy sours, there are rum, vodka, gin, whisky and tequila equivalents. All of them should taste tart and lemony; they are extremely refreshing on a hot, humid day.
- Brandy – 2 parts
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 1 part
- Caster Sugar – 1 tsp per glass
- Ice Cubes
- Half fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in the brandy and the lemon juice.
- Add sugar to taste and shake well.
- Strain into a martini glass.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !