You find yourself on a tropical island with a bottle of gin and no vermouth in sight. Forced to improvise, you add a little passion fruit juice… and once you get back to civilization, you happily find Alize de France, a Cognac-based liqueur flavored with tart passion fruit, to transport you back to your bliss-filled paradise.
- Alize de France Passion Fruit Liqueur – 1/4 ounce
- Bombay Sapphire Gin – 2 ounces
- Lemon Peel Spiral
- Coat a chilled cocktail glass with the liqueur and discard.
- Stir the gin in a mixing glass with ice.
- Strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the lemon peel spiral.