An exotic flower in a glass, the Orchid melds juniper and citrus, then decadently perfumes the duo with the subtle almond flavor of crème de noyaux, the vanilla-orange tones of Tuaca, and violet-orange flavors from Parfait Amour.
- Gin – 2 ounces
- Crème de Noyaux – 1 ounce
- Tuaca – 1/2 ounce
- Parfait Amour – 1/2 ounce
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 1 ounce
- Lemon Wedge
- Rub the rim of a chilled cocktail glass with the lemon wedge and rim with sugar.
- Shake the liquid ingredients vigorously with ice.
- Strain into the prepared cocktail glass.