This refreshing fruity, tangy cocktail integrates the essential Italian ingredient, Limoncello liqueur, into a tropical fusion of flavors that includes a whisper of orgeat syrup. It’s sure to shanghai your senses straight to a breezy summer café on the isle of Capri.
- Gin – 1 1/2 ounces
- Limoncello – 1/2 ounce
- Peach Schnapps – 1/4 ounce
- Fresh Grapefruit Juice – 1 ounce
- Mango Juice – 1 ounce
- Dash of orgeat or Almond-flavored syrup
- Shake the ingredients vigorously with ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !