A swank classic, this perfectly balanced concoction was the house cocktail at New York’s famous Delmonico Restaurant. Traditionally served in a Delmonico glass, it can be garnish with either an orange or a lemon twist.
- Gin – 1 ounce
- Brandy or Cognac – 1/2 ounce
- Dry Vermouth – 1/2 ounce
- Sweet Vermouth – 1/2 ounce
- Angostura Bitters – 2 dashes
- Orange twist
- Shake the liquid ingredients vigorously with ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the orange twist.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !