This punch should be served with plenty of ice and plenty to eat.
- 12 ounces white rum
- 12 ounces dark rum
- 4 ounces orange curacao
- 4 ounces apricot brandy or apricot liqueur
- 2 ½ cups orange juice
- 2 ½ cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons almond syrup
- Combine all the ingredients in a large container and set aside.
- Fill a large punch bowl three-quarters full with ice.
- Add half the punch and stir well.
- As the punch runs down, add more ice and more punch.
- Or you can serve this punch from a pitcher filled with ice.