Although this drink works with fresh papaya, it actually tastes better with canned fruit. Besides, canned papaya is easier to find and is usually less expensive. Remember to drain canned papaya before using the fruit.
- 3 cups ice
- 1 cup chopped papaya (fresh or drained canned)
- ½ cup papaya nectar
- ¼ cup lemonade
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce crème de banane
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce vanilla liqueur
- 1 teaspoon white crème de menthe
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Cover and pulse on and off until the mixture starts to swirl evenly.
- Blend on high for 20 seconds, or until the drink is completely smooth.