Moong Dal – 1 cup, soaked for an hour and ground to a paste
Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup, cleaned, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 3, finely chopped
Cooking Soda – a pinch
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
Asafoetida Powder – a pinch
1. Add salt, cooking soda, asafoetida powder, green chillies and coriander leaves to the ground moong dal.
2. Mix well.
3. Hea oil in a deep frying pan.
4. Drop small portions of the moong dal mixture and fry till golden.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Serve with ketchup or chutney of choice.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !