Sabudana (Javvarisi/Sago) – 1 cup
Black Peppercorns – 4 tsp, powdered
Turmeric Powder – little
Asafoetida Powder – little
Curry Leaves – few
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
2. Fry the sabudana till golden and crisp.
3. Remove and keep aside.
4. Fry the curry leaves and remove.
5. Remove the oil from the pan, leaving only about 2 tsp.
6. Add all the ingredients and stir-fry for a minute.
7. Remove and store in an airtight container.
8. Serve as a snack.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.