Maida – 1 cup
Sugar – 1/2 cup, powdered
Ghee – 2 tsp
Milk as required
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine maida and salt. Sieve together.
2. Combine ghee and sugar in a bowl.
3. Add the maida and enough milk.
4. Mix well and keep aside for 2 hours.
5. Make small balls of the mixture and flatten them like a small/medium roti.
6. Cut them into desired shapes.
7. Heat oil in a frying pan.
8. Fry the prepared biscuits till golden brown.
9. Remove and drain excess oil.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !