Senai Kizhangu (Elephant Yam) – 1 cup, chopped
Roasted Gram Flour – 1/4 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder as per taste
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Boil the yam pieces in a pressure cooker for 1 or 2 whistles.
2. Remove and then mash well.
3. Add salt, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder and gram flour.
4. Mix well.
5. Shape the mixture into small tikkis.
6. Heat oil in a pan.
7. Fry the tikkis on both sides till golden brown.
8. Serve with ketchup.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.