A perfect evening snack for the rainy days or wintery months.
Cream Cheese – 100 gms
Cheddar Cheese – 1/2 cup, grated
Garlic – 1/2 tsp, minced
Parsley – 2 tsp, chopped
Red Chilli Flakes – 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Walnuts or Almonds – 1/2 cup, finely chopped (optional)
Oil as required
1. Combine and grind together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic, parsley, red chilli flakes, salt and pepper powder.
2. Transfer to a bowl and keep it in the fridge for 30 to 45 minutes, covered.
3. Make small balls of the mixture and roll them in the chopped nuts.
4. Fry them in hot oil till golden and crisp.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
64. Serve at once.