Strawberries – 300 gms, halved
Cherry Tomatoes – 200 gms, halved
Basil Leaves – big handful, chopped
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 4 tblsp
Mozzarella Cheese – 500 gms, sliced
Balsamic Cream (or regular Cream) – as required
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. COmbine the strawberries, tomatoes and half of the basil leaves in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle salt, pepper powder and add olive oil.
3. Gently toss well to mix.
4. Arrange the cheese slices on a plate.
5. Top up with the strawberry-tomatoes mixture.
6. Serve with the cream or drizzle on top.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !