Coconut – 1 cup, grated
Mango Puree – 3/4 to 1 cup
Sugar – 1 cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
Ghee – 200 gms, melted
Cashewnuts – few, fried in little ghee
1. Heat a heavy bottome pan over medium flame.
2. Pour 1/4 cup of water and add sugar.
3. Stir till the sugar has dissolved fully.
4. Add the mango puree, coconut and mix.
5. Gradually add the ghee, stirring all the time.
6. When it starts to leave the sides of the pan and becomes thick, add cashewnuts and cardamom powder.
7. Remove and transfer to a greased plate.
8. Allow it to cool and cut into desired shapes.
image credit: flickr.com/photos/86521430@N05/8173326406/