A delicious and tasty laddu recipe for diwali or for any festive occasion.
Dates – 1/2 cup, seedless, finely chopped
Almonds – 10 to 15
Cashewnuts – 10 to 15
Walnuts – 10 to 15
Vanilla Essence – 2 drops
Palm Candy (Panam Kalkandu) – 1 tblsp
1. Dry roast the cashewnuts, almonds and walnuts for 2 minutes.
2. Remove and chop them coarsely.
3. Combine them with dates, palm sugar and vanilla essence in a mixie.
4. Grind them, once, coarsely.
5. Transfer to a bowl and make small/medium laddus of the mixture.
6. Store in an airtight container.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
image credit: desikitchen.desibantu.com