Potatoes – 5, boiled, peeled and mashed (about 150 to 200 gms)
Maida – 1 cup, sieved
Sugar – 1 cup
Ghee – 5 tsp
Cooking Soda – a pinch
Milk as required
Oil as required
1. Mix the ghee and cooking soda in a large bowl.
2. Add maida, mashed potatoes and milk.
3. MIx well to a chapati dough consistency.
4. Make small balls of the dough.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the prepared balls till light golden.
6. Add 1/2 cup of water to sugar and bring to a boil till the sugar has fully dissolved.
7. Add the fried balls and keep aside for 30 to 60 minutes or till it is soaked completely.