Coconut – 1 cup, grated
Carrot – 1 cup, grated
Sugar – 2 cups
Milk – 500 ml
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
Ghee – 5 tsp
1. Boil the milk till it starts reducing.
2. Add coconut, carrot and stir well.
3. Transfer to a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
4. Add little water to sugar and bring to a boil till it reaches an one string consistency.
5. Add the carrot-coconut paste, cardamom powder and stir well.
6. Pour into a greased plate and allow it to cool.
7. Before it cools fully, cut into desired shapes.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.